Short ribs are a cut of beef taken from the brisket, chuck, plate, or rib areas of beef cattle. They consist of a short portion of the rib bone, which is overlain by meat which varies in thickness. There are two major types of cuts: The “flanken”, which is cut across the bone and leaves the bone just 1 to 2 inches (2.5 to 5.1 cm) in length, and the “English”, which is cut parallel to the bone and leaves the bone up to 6 inches (15 cm) in length. English cut short ribs may be served individually, or three or four may served connected to one another (a style known as the “plate”). Short ribs are popular in many international cuisines.
RANGERS VALLEY BLACK ONYX 3+ CHUCK SHORT RIB
- Trikalinos Αυγοτάραχο PSYCHE 45γρ (ΣΕ ΠΟΛΥΤΕΛΗ ΣΥΣΚΕΥΑΣΙΑ) €40.00
- ΤΣΑΛΑΦΟΥΤΙ ΠΑΠΑΘΑΝΑΣΙΟΥ 180ΓΡ €2.30
- ΓΡΑΒΙΕΡΑ ΠΑΛΑΙΩΜΕΝΗ ΜΕ ΑΓΡΙΟ ΣΚΟΡΔΟ 5 ΜΗΝΩΝ 125ΓΡ €4.20
- ΧΕΙΡΟΠΟΙΗΤΟ Σαλάμι Αέρος Μαύρου Χοίρου ΣΤΡΕΜΜΕΝΟΣ 200ΓΡ €7.90
- ΤΑΛΑΓΑΝΙ ΣΕ ΦΕΤΕΣ 440gr €7.20
- ΓΡΑΒΙΕΡΑ ΠΑΛΑΙΩΜΕΝΗ ΜΕ ΘΡΟΥΜΠΙ 5 ΜΗΝΩΝ 125ΓΡ €3.90